Twilight Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Guild of Twilight Zone from AnimusRO & League of Legends

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League of Legends

Go down 
+3
Captain Aeriae
deepon
Tw!light
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tw!light
Admin
Tw!light

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:42 pm

So all of you know, me and karen play LoL. It's a game made from the creators of dota.

iSunlight referral link (aka Twi): https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b762acd83e38
Mercuria referral link (aka Legendary Girl A): https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b7b647c12316

Quote :
Why should I play League of Legends if I can just play DotA?

Our goal when building League of Legends was to evolve DotA beyond the limitations of the Warcraft III Engine and give players a new experience with entirely new content while capturing the familiar feel in an entirely new and expanded game. New features include:

* Automated matchmaking, to make finding a good game easy
* The ability to reconnect to games if you have disconnected
* Completely new and original playable champions
* Client-server network model with no host advantage
* Advanced stat tracking
* Built-in surrender functionality
* In-game interface and controls designed for this style of play
* Account-level progression, adding out-of-game strategic depth and customization, known as the summoner system
* Regular updates with many more features to come!
* An improved mini-map that shows your Champions pathing
* Multiple maps, (Summoner's Rift, Summoner's Rift: Winter, Twisted Treeline, The Proving Grounds)
* Features that make teaching the game to your friends easier, (game tutorial, bots, suggested items)
* And more!
More info go here http://www.leagueoflegends.com/articles/dota_and_lol

It's a really fun game, every week the champions you play with change. Therefore allowing different types of characters to play with and experiment with. You can save up IP which are points to buy the character (each character is priced differently according to their difficulty/etc. Or you can use RL money to buy LoL cards and etc. This game allows you to play any type of class. LITERALLY.

All characters are able to buy the same items but there's a set limit to how many you can have and don't buy the same items as everyone since EACH CHARACTER HAS DIFFERENT BUILDS. Although this isn't like Ro, how you pick one char and stick with it. Your in-game acc lvls up. Whenever you lvl up, you get mastery points. There mastery points are like perma buffs that help you through out the game. You can reset these at any given time.

More info later.

Last edited by Tw!light on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twilightzoned.forumotion.net
deepon
The Dude
deepon

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:39 am

Boring game was boring!
Back to top Go down
Tw!light
Admin
Tw!light

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:59 am

no u D;<.
Back to top Go down
Captain Aeriae
Starlight Breaker!
Captain Aeriae

Location : Where it snows too much and the rain is freezing cold

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:34 pm

... I used to stare at my cousins playing dota... Yo, thats a lot of equips and thing to leaern/memorize xD
Back to top Go down
Tw!light
Admin
Tw!light

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Well in the item shop, they have a recommended list. That sorta helped me out. There's also a few guides on their forums that can teach you basics or about the champion you want to play.
Back to top Go down
Legendary Girl A
Omnomnom
Legendary Girl A

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:50 pm

it's really simple after you get used to it. and this is specifically designed for dota type playing. there's only one merchant where you can buy everything from now ;D
Back to top Go down
Tw!light
Admin
Tw!light

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Yeah ;3;. Aeriae if i can do eet! you can too!
Back to top Go down
Captain Aeriae
Starlight Breaker!
Captain Aeriae

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:05 pm

lol... maybe.. next weekend... after tests....
Back to top Go down
deepon
The Dude
deepon

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:29 am

I used to play the beta, I just couldn't get into it because it was so much more boring.
Back to top Go down
Captain Aeriae
Starlight Breaker!
Captain Aeriae

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:41 am

I'm still debating on whether I should continue playing RO.... starting a new game? hmm... I should really get seriously about Med school right?.............. AUGH this is so much harder than it should be.

Real life > online

... still deciding.. give me a couple of days =w=
Back to top Go down
Legendary Girl A
Omnomnom
Legendary Girl A

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:40 pm

it's more fun with people you know and there are a lot more new champions with balancing and stuff. they're pretty good about nerfing champions and items quickly if they're really broken.
Back to top Go down
Tw!light
Admin
Tw!light

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:16 am

I love teemo~
Back to top Go down
Legendary Girl A
Omnomnom
Legendary Girl A

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:25 am

i loved offensive ashe but she keeps getting stolen from me ): *goes back to nasus*
Back to top Go down
MoonTear
Omnomnom
MoonTear

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Signed up

Aliciel Kirsch
Back to top Go down
Captain Aeriae
Starlight Breaker!
Captain Aeriae

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Downloaded

IGN: CaptainAeriae

... still dunno how to play.. .so far I only know the archer and I can't do any of the skills besides one...
Back to top Go down
MoonTear
Omnomnom
MoonTear

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Captain Aeriae wrote:
Downloaded

IGN: CaptainAeriae

... still dunno how to play.. .so far I only know the archer and I can't do any of the skills besides one...
That`s the tutorial. It only let`s you use one skill.
Back to top Go down
Tw!light
Admin
Tw!light

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Well I suggest you play practice games. How it works in both real/practice. It gives you one skill point. By looking at the guides on forums or you can choose a skill that does damage. Depends on the champion/character.

You pick one skill to lvl, use it wisely srsly. Each lvl you get a skill point to lvl up skills. You can use these skills in a set of combos. The skill on the far right is your ultimate skill. Which usually means it gives you a big aoe or huge dmg or huge buff skill. This ultimate should be used in team fights or when your close to killing someone (but if your other skills are already cooled down, use those).

Each skill has a time cool down so you need to watch it when you use it.

Uhh If you guys need help just ask here. Although Karen is more likely to be more helpful than myself
Back to top Go down
Captain Aeriae
Starlight Breaker!
Captain Aeriae

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:53 am

Ok, lets be clear. Which one is Karen's username on this forum? <<;;;;;

Yeah I did two practice battles.... one with the archer (again) and one with the weird voodoo old looking guy... Could not understand voodoo's skills. Yeah.... maybe when I go back to my room I'll try the other chars...
Back to top Go down
MoonTear
Omnomnom
MoonTear

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Shameless plug! https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b7c9dfac2701

;-; Also rank 4 now
Back to top Go down
Tw!light
Admin
Tw!light

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Karen is Legendary Girl A on this forum.

Congrats moon.

Sorry i havent posted here that much; i usually just get home from work and take a nap or something. then play LoL for the rest of a night like a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Captain Aeriae
Starlight Breaker!
Captain Aeriae

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:59 am

Rank 4 in what? O:
Back to top Go down
Tw!light
Admin
Tw!light

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:15 pm

I think she meant she's lvl 4 on LoL. She's not talking about when you play in-game in team matches. But your acc lvls up .
Back to top Go down
MoonTear
Omnomnom
MoonTear

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 pm

I think I got rank 5 earlier .-.

I do better with mage type heroes then melee
Back to top Go down
Legendary Girl A
Omnomnom
Legendary Girl A

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:50 pm

ranged heroes are awesome at harassing melee ones early game d:
Back to top Go down
MoonTear
Omnomnom
MoonTear

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 pm

I`m saving for Shaco and Karshas (can't spell) .-. I like characters with skills that let them kill a mob just by walking near them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends Empty

Back to top Go down

League of Legends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Zone :: League Of Legends-
Jump to: